Supervisor: Product Sales & Services-Summer Seasonal - Vail
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak. The Product
Sales and Services (PSS) Supervisor is responsible for the overall
guest service experience when dealing with both internal and
external guests. World-class guest service focuses on quality
control, increased sales generation through exceptional
understanding of product offerings and scope of services throughout
the resort. The supervisor will manage daily operations and
communications for a PSS location.Responsibilities Include, (but
are not limited to):
- Supervise sales of season passes, lift access products,
activity passes, and guided and inventoried products.
- Facilitate sales or redemption of travel agent, wholesale and
advance purchase tickets, passes and activity passes and
- Oversee guest information services, both in-person and over the
phone. Some locations will only serve guests via the phone.
- Administer reservations for PSS products and/or on-mountain
restaurants and activities.
- Required ability to troubleshoot and solve problems arising
from guest dissatisfaction.
- Expand understanding of underlying computer/scanning systems
and product functionality in order to efficiently answer questions
and resolve issues.
- Monitor and maintain sales facilities, equipment and
- Maintain appropriate office supplies including vault inventory
and ensure tracked spending falls within expense budget.
- Oversee all opening/closing and sales functions in a fiscally
accurate and timely manner, additionally comply with and fully
implement all regulations.
- Manage administrative needs for the office, including but not
limited to staff hiring and termination, employee documentation and
- Responsible for training, supervising and developing staff,
while upholding company policies and procedures.
- Manage labor budget and staff schedules based upon business
volume and guest service levels.
- Provide on-going job performance feedback and coaching to staff
and complete mid-season and end-of-season performance
- Lead team efforts in capturing/tracking line wait data in
location and utilize to improve location's GX scores.
- Create a positive and professional work environment and assist
with other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent - required.
- Fluent in all aspects of English - required.
- Two years guest service experience - required.
- Ability to communicate professionally - required.
- Computer experience (Windows XP, Excel, Microsoft Word
proficiency) - required.
- One year cash handling experience - required.
- Previous Product Sales & Services Supervisor-Required
- Spanish speaking ability - preferred.
- Resume required with application - required.Learn More
About:Schedule: 4-5 shifts per week, shifts are 8-10 hours,
including weekends and holidays. Be a part of the resort where it
all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of
luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every
experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best?
Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a
passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer
service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place
that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place
that's Like Nothing on Earth. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 168753
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Supervisor: Product Sales & Services-Summer Seasonal - Vail, Sales , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!