Front Desk Agent - Austria Haus & Lodge at Vail - Summer Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: July 6, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak. This position is
split between Austria Haus and the Lodge at Vail. Performs the full
range of front desk responsibilities for hotels, condominiums, and
rental homes. Responsible for welcoming guests and/or homeowners to
facility; registering and assigning accommodations; obtaining
payments; issuing card/room key and escort instructions to bell
staff. May provide information on amenities, services, and
directions to guests; responds to questions, resolve guest issues
in friendly manner. Maintains records of room availability and
guest accounts. Checks departing guests out and closes out account.
May coordinate receipt and delivery of messages and items for
guests. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist all guests with questions, requests and problems as
required in a friendly and positive demeanor. Ensure that all guest
problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be aware of the Rock Resorts Brand Standards and execute
standards in day to day operations and guest interactions.
- Answer the phones according to the standards of proper
etiquette and as efficient as possible.
- Complete daily check-list each shift and perform
- Perform guest registration and room assignment and accommodate
special requests of all customers.
- Assist with guest bills, billing enquiries and understand how
to solve basic guest billing discrepancies.
- Handle all front desk duties according to hotel policies,
procedures, internal rules and brand standards.
- Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily
event sheet, bulletin boards and be up to date with all changes,
new procedures and events.
- Have knowledge about guest rooms, locations, amenities,
features and all other services offered by the hotel
- Handle mail and messages properly and on a confidential
- Have knowledge about room rates, packages, discounts,
promotions and upgrade program and know how to handle each.
- Perform duties as a Resort Services Operator. Take ownership of
the HotSoS entries and guest follow-up
- Complete mid-say and other follow-up calls.
- Be actively involved in front desk special projects, task and
- Cash handling and bank reconciliation responsibilities.
- Work in conjunction with other hotel departments and employees
to provide exceptional guest service and ensure all guest requests
and standard requirements are attended to. What's in it for you?
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time year - round
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development Be a part of
the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that
delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the
mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never
settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next
level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on
extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled
adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the
team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth. Vail Resorts
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. Requisition ID 170164
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Front Desk Agent - Austria Haus & Lodge at Vail - Summer Seasonal, Sales , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!