Lead Front Desk Agent - The Ritz-Carlton
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: October 28, 2018
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Amid the majestic peaks of the Rocky Mountains, a Bavarian palace emerges, with pointed turrets rising up toward the wide-open Colorado sky. Here, at The Ritz-Carlton Club, Vail, the laid-back leisure of mountain life awaits you in a casual, relaxed environment rich with alpine elegance. Guests at this luxury Vail hotel will enjoy the great outdoors any time of year, with activities ranging from skiing and snow sports to world-class golf, fly fishing and hiking. Situated on the western edge of Lionshead Village, the hotel is located near many boutique shops, art galleries and gourmet restaurants. Join our team at the Ritz Carlton Residences, Vail and help create the Experience of a Lifetime for our guests.
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for (including but not limited to):
- answering all incoming telephone calls, returning all voicemails
- greeting guests with a positive, warm acknowledgment
- checking guests in and out (LMS property management system)
- making reservations with the Ritz-Carlton concierge team should we have "walk guests" from other properties pre-arrival and post-departure inspection of residences
- inspecting homecare residences
- Assisting housekeeping and maintenance on various tasks.
- coordinating housekeeping & engineering / maintenance
- delivering packages, rollaway beds, cribs, amenities, etc. ... to guests,
- generating work orders for engineering (via HotSOS system)
- High school diploma or GED. -required
- College degree. -preferred
- Minimum one year of previous hotel guest service experience -required
- Customer service background -preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, LMS or other property management/reservation program. Strongly preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, written and verbal. -required
- Proficiency in Spanish. -preferred
- Must be well spoken and polished to resort property expectation. -required
- Experience with hotel operations preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task efficiently - required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail a place thats Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 158675
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Lead Front Desk Agent - The Ritz-Carlton, Sales , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!