Front Desk Agent - The Lodge At Vail - Full Time - Year Round
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees
across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19 .
Performs the full range of front desk responsibilities for hotels,
condominiums, and rental homes. Responsible for welcoming guests
and/or homeowners to facility; registering and assigning
accommodations; obtaining payments; issuing card/room key and
escort instructions to bell staff. May provide information on
amenities, services, and directions to guests; responds to
questions, resolve guest issues in friendly manner. Maintains
records of room availability and guest accounts. Checks departing
guests out and closes out account. May coordinate receipt and
delivery of messages and items for guests.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist all guests with questions, requests and problems as
required in a friendly and positive demeanor. Ensure that all guest
problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be aware of the Rock Resorts Brand Standards and execute
standards in day to day operations and guest interactions.
- Answer the phones according to the standards of proper
etiquette and as efficient as possible.
- Complete daily check-list each shift and perform
- Perform guest registration and room assignment and accommodate
special requests of all customers.
- Assist with guest bills, billing enquiries and understand how
to solve basic guest billing discrepancies.
- Handle all front desk duties according to hotel policies,
procedures, internal rules and brand standards.
- Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily
event sheet, bulletin boards and be up to date with all changes,
new procedures and events.
- Have knowledge about guest rooms, locations, amenities,
features and all other services offered by the hotel
- Handle mail and messages properly and on a confidential
- Have knowledge about room rates, packages, discounts,
promotions and upgrade program and know how to handle each.
- Perform duties as a Resort Services Operator. Take ownership of
the HotSoS entries and guest follow-up
- Complete mid-say and other follow-up calls.
- Be actively involved in front desk special projects, task and
- Cash handling and bank reconciliation responsibilities.
- Work in conjunction with other hotel departments and employees
to provide exceptional guest service and ensure all guest requests
and standard requirements are attended to.
The budgeted range starts at $15.00-$17.00. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus...
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once
eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to
a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while
infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 350768
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Front Desk Agent - The Lodge At Vail - Full Time - Year Round, Sales , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!