Warehouse Team Lead - Mountain Dinning - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: November 4, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's--most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your
Peak.--------Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:--
- Responsible for keeping all food, paper, plastic, wood,
janitorial supplies and products for the restaurant to required
stock levels based on reservation forecasts and special
- Utilizes Vail Resorts COUPA ordering system to place orders
regularly based on delivery scheduled dates for approved
- Forecast usage of product by gathering information from sous
chef and production chef.
- Ensure the warehouse clerk has his / her daily task list
completed every day.
- Responsible for counting and entering month end inventories in
the into COUPA Ordering system for food products.
- Responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of dry store room,
janitorial cabinet, back store room, loading dock, walk in cooler
and freezer, uniform closet area.
- Receive all products coming up from the snow cat or other
outlets on a daily basis.
- Ensure stock is rotated in the coolers, walk ins and dry
storage areas - follow FIFO.
- Ensure ice is changed in the all the fish bins every day.
- Ensure labeling, dating and consolidation of food bins and
products at all times.
- Updating temperature charts on all walk ins, coolers, freezers
twice a day.
- Liaise with other on and off mountain restaurants if supplies
are getting low.
- Assist in special events, banquets, first track breakfasts and
other areas when necessary.
- Up keep and cleanliness of the dry store room and non-food
- Check and refill water softener levels when required.
- Demonstrate the ability to work at a very quick pace in a humid
- Stock and maintain supply for all plastic, paper and janitorial
- Assist in garbage removal from the kitchen and breaking down of
food storage bins.
- Sweep, brush, squeeze and mop the walk in floor regularly.
- Use antifreeze in the freezers to ensure the floors remain
- Always use personal protective equipment while working -
especially in coolers and freezers.
- Upkeep of the food smoker, shoveling snow when required, stock
wood supply, lighting and cleaning of the smoker drums.
- Assist when and able--with the dish crew.
- Attend all trainings and classes as assigned or advised by
- Other duties as assigned by your Supervisor or Senior
- Two--years minimum store room operations experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Stratton Warren Purchasing
- Must possess the following key essential qualities -
adaptability, flexibility, positive attitude, even temperament and
a keen eye for detail ---required.
- Must be able to lift 40+ lbs regularly over the course of the
- Ability to speak read and write in English ---required.
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours ---required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older ---required.
- ServeSafe or Food Handler's certification (or be able to
- Flexibility in scheduling, ability to work long hours, weekends
and holidays including: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 23rd
to January 4th, President's Day Weekend and other holidays as
- Store room supervisory experience ---preferred.
- In-person interview or Skype interview ---required----Be a part
of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team
that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the
mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never
settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next
level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on
extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled
adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the
team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth. Vail Resorts
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 177416
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Warehouse Team Lead - Mountain Dinning - Winter Seasonal, Professions , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!