Advanced Maintenance Technician - Avon
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's--most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your
Peak.------Advanced--Maintenance Technician----- Avon--Job duties
- Administer programs involving electrical, mechanical and
general construction, repair and maintenance of existing facilities
and equipment. Daily checks of the Building Automation System-- and
- Assign and verify completion of routine maintenance and
operations of physical structure of property, all mechanical,
electrical, HVAC systems, and any other related equipment which
contributes to the safe and affective operation of the
- Ensures compliance with company policy on vehicle operation.--
Perform daily rounds-check boilers, pools, common areas, sprinkler
systems, fire pump room, fire panels.--
- Visually inspect quality of work and direct staff and outside
contractors in task according to performance and productivity
- Ensures compliance with company policy on vehicle
- Insure all inspections and certifications for property
equipment is completed as required.
- Maintain all Facilities and Operating Systems in a safe and
efficient working order (ie. Auto doors, exit doorways, required
snow/ garbage removal).-- Will require lifting of 20 Lbs or
- Complete assigned tasks in a safe, timely manner.----
- Work with outside contractors to provide necessary improvements
or maintenance as directed.
- To carry ladder up and down stairs with required tools (may
exceed 20 lbs).-- May require lifting arms above head and shoulders
to work in ceiling (i.e. small leaks, electrical shorts, replace
- Maintain records of all work activities and support
- Provide written reports to other departments as needed.
- Provide for safe disposal of all waste material.
- Maintain tools, equipment and vehicles and keep work area in
safe, secure and efficient manner.
- Work with other departments when directed.
- Keep track of supplies and fill out requisition for needed
- Maintain vehicle maintenance records and schedules.-- Ensures
compliance with company policy on vehicle operation.--
- Ensure scheduling of engineering staff fits needs
- Maintain all pools and hot tubs according to OSHA
- Responsible for ordering parts and items necessary for repair
of building and units.--
- Oversee the training, counseling and discipline of engineering
- Document engineering work in forms that can be directly applied
to billing programAssist with preventative maintenance in common
areas, back of house and guest rooms
- Other duties as assigned
- Attend to any work orders, guest requests, housekeeping
requests, front desk requests, and room calls.
- Consistently provide a professional manner when handling an
internal or external quests.
- To maintain assets inside and outside of guest rooms and common
areas, including mechanical rooms, kitchens, HVAC, Refrigeration,
- Responsible for keeping all guest amenities in working order
including pools and hot tubs, sream rooms and saunas and all
- Perform daily rounds including checks of the fire panel,
sprinkler system, boilers and common areas.
- Attend to outstanding work order requests from guests or other
- Assist with all upkeep and mechanical needs of the
- Dispose of waste properly.
- Log all maintenance properly.----Requirements:--
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Pevious building maintenance experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbal and
- Basic computor knowledge required.
- Must be able to lift and move at least 50lbs.----Be a part of
the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that
delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the
mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never
settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next
level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on
extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled
adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the
team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth. Vail Resorts
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 167788
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Advanced Maintenance Technician - Avon, Professions , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!