Loss Prevention Supervisor - The Hythe Vail
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether its your first time
seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means
discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while
building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around
the world.With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our
team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll
receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry,
free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40%
retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our
leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to
fuel your success.Join us to create your Experience of a
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee
discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain
shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral ProgramSeasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and
Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plansEssential Job
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Detect potential sources of security and safety hazards,
responds to emergencies, handles complaints, investigates and
compiles reports in a professional and hospitable manner.
- Supervise Loss Prevention associates.
- Knowledgeable on incoming & outgoing guest & associate
- Assist other hotel departments as requested.
- Maintain accurate records while performing daily duties
including camera monitoring, shift activity, guest and employee
incidents, tracking and moving all shipping and receiving for the
hotel, able to keep information confidential.
- Resolve difficult guest situations in a professional and
- Responsible for thorough incident reporting of all hotel
- Respond to emergencies.
- Manage hotel lost & found and related inquiries made by
- Communicate with management and colleagues in an effective and
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanor during difficult
- Complete any and all tasks assigned by Loss Prevention Manager
in a timely manner to the expected level.Qualifications:
- Must be able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend
English fluently. required
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. required
- Must have at least 1 year of Loss Prevention/ Public Safety
- Must be proficient with computers, specifically, Microsoft
- Must have a valid US driver's license. required
- Must complete a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record check before
- Must have or be able to obtain a CPR, First Aid and AED
certification within 30 days of hire. required
- Must maintain a positive and optimistic attitude at all times.
- Must be able to work all shifts with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to communicate in an effective and professional
- Must be able to remain calm in difficult situations.
- Must be able to learn quickly to work in various situations.
- Must be able to bend, crawl, climb, lift, kneel and crouch.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. required
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions. required
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able to make a year-round commitment. required
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is helpful. preferred
- Resumes. required
- In-person interviews. preferred
- Schedule is 5 days a week, often weekends and holidays, with
shifts that include 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm.The budgeted range starts
at 20.00 - 25.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on
experience.Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 308287
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Loss Prevention Supervisor - The Hythe Vail, Professions , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!