Diesel Technician Diesel Mechanic
Company: Wagner Equipment Company
Location: Oak Creek
Posted on: May 11, 2022
HOW WE KEEP YOU MOVING
* Flex Schedule
Shift differential, location differential (depending upon
* Tuition Reimbursement
Paid Time Off (PTO) plan - up to 96 hours of PTO in your first year
+ 8 company paid holidays.
Medical, dental and vision. Insurance Unum Supplemental life
Insurance, Aflac Critical Illness + Accidental Insurance, ID
WatchDog and discounted employee phone plans.
* Technicians pay range $18-$52/hr. dependent on experience
* $1,000 allowance per year for tools, safety boots, or
prescription safety glasses reimbursement
* Retirement plans - 401K and Roth 401K, eligible employees can
receive a company contribution up to 7%
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Citizens Equity First Credit Union (CEFCU) - Employees have
access to services including payroll deductions savings, accounts,
loans, VISA cards, and more.
* Career advancement opportunities
* AAA membership discount
* Airport parking discount
* Hotel discounts
* Rental car discounts
* Ford and GM discounts
* Credit Union
* Verizon and AT&T discounts
* At a minimum, we are looking for 2 - 3 years of experience and/or
tech school graduate or any level of experience above graduate to
fill mid to senior-level positions.
Keywords: Wagner Equipment Company, Vail , Diesel Technician Diesel Mechanic, Professions , Oak Creek, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!