Lift Operations Maintenance Manager
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: February 5, 2020
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's--most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.--------Job Type:
Year RoundJob Classification: Full TimeLocation: Vail
- To supervise the safe and efficient day-to-day--operations,
maintenance, and construction for $5-7 million worth of
- Responsibility for assuring the lifts are in compliance with
CPTSB, NEC and all other pertinent regulations.
- Assist with electrical maintenance on snowmaking drive
- Responsible for supervising the safe daily operation and
providing a product of the quality desired by the guest and Vail
- Responsible for conduct, training, grooming, Lift department.
policies, Vail Resorts policies, and ensuring paperwork and
procedures are completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, and development of all
- Responsible for winter preventive maintenance program and
summer maintenance program to include inspection of work performed
to maximize lift safety and minimize lift downtime.
- Maintain all lift maintenance records.
- Develop and organize the maintenance group activities so that
work is accomplished in a complete, orderly, and timely
- Responsible for compliance with OSHA, EPA, and Colorado Dept.
of Health regulations as they pertain to UST's and HAZMAT
- Assure that the Director is immediately informed and consulted
on all abnormal or unusual conditions, incidents, observations or
- Assure that all records required by Vail Resorts and the
authorities having jurisdiction are maintained and kept up-to-date.
This includes, but is not limited to, all electrical/mechanical and
operational procedures, as well as, the daily maintenance and
operational logs.--Job Requirements:
- Valid Colorado Drivers License or equivalent
- State of Colorado Master Electricians License or
- 3 years' experience in the Lift industry preferred
- 5 years' experience in electrical work
- Awareness and understanding of ANSI, CPTSB, NEC, OSHA rules and
- Demonstrated management experience in Lift Operations
- High level of knowledge with VFD Drives, AC and DC
- Knowledge of low voltage safety systems and controls
- Familiar with harmonic electrical systems
- Familiar with PLC's and networking--Be a part of the resort
where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the
life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle
in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second
best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a
passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer
service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place
that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place
that's Like Nothing on Earth. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable
law.Requisition ID 175995
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Lift Operations Maintenance Manager, Professions , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!