Lead Ski Check - Vail Mountain Club - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's?most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your
Peak.????Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Arrive on time, neat and clean, in uniform and ready for shift,
being professional at all times.
- Greet members and guests by last name, unless directed to use
- Issue members and guests equipment via computerized ordering
- Receive and transport members and guests equipment to snow,
storage, and/or to car valet, when member and/or guest arrives to
Club and at the end of their day.
- Record tuning instructions and transport equipment to and from
- Carefully park member vehicles according to parking plan for
- Assist members by answering questions promptly and
- Be empowered to problem solve member issues when able, direct
to upper management for decisions if needed.
- Dust, sweep, mop and vacuum work areas daily.
- Change light bulbs and perform minor maintenance as needed or
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related directives
- Assist food and beverage staff as needed with tasks during
morning services and throughout the day.
- Perform special requests as directed by club managers.
- Cooperate with other staff by assisting them as needed.
- Participate in all mandatory staff meetings and trainings,
which are paid.
- The normal shifts are four ten hour days with three days off.
There is mandatory overtime during Christmas, Martin Luther King
Weekend, President's Week, and spring break. Most shifts are from
7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. During special club events employees may
be required to come in early or stay late, but will be given ample
notice of this during training.
- Comply with facility usage and all Vail Resorts
- Be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced and dynamic
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to members, guest, and other employees of
the Club ??required
- A valid US driver's license-?required.
- Must be able to pass a driving test and a MVR check
- Ability to drive a manual as well as an automatic.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work in all weather
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends, holidays, mornings
& evenings when needed, with some required overtime during busy
periods and holidays -?required.?Be a part of the resort where it
all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of
luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every
experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best?
Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a
passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer
service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place
that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail ? a place
that?s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.comVail
Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 176094
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Lead Ski Check - Vail Mountain Club - Winter Seasonal, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!