Uniforms Coordinator - The Arrabelle - Part Time - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: November 5, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's?most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.???The Seamstress
alters and repairs linens, uniforms, curtains, drapes, bedspreads,
and pillows; alterations may?include sleeves, cuffs, hems, seats,
and waists. ?This position will assist in maintaining the standards
for all articles of clothing, operate the sewing machines and
other?housekeeping equipment as required.?With an eye for detail
will provide timely turn-around in order to fulfill?satisfaction
and/or operational needs. This position has overall responsibility
for the organization, cleanliness, and operations of the internal
housekeeping office.? Included in this is the operating, organizing
and distribution of the employee uniforms for the Housekeeping
Department, in accordance with established standards and
procedures.? This position is responsible for timely and accurate
reporting of missing items, below-par levels, stolen goods, and
supply inventories.?Job Requirements:
- Timely delivery of all repairs; linens, uniforms, curtains,
drapes, bedspreads, and pillows.
- Monitor, organize and maintain par stock levels buttons,
thread, materials, sewing machines/parts, etc.
- Respond to employee requests and questions, take accurate
measurements, and ultimately provide a hospitable manner to ensure
- Record and log all projects with detailed information to
protect?any guests' and resorts' interests.
- Frequent checks of equipment and facility to ensure safety and
prevent loss of equipment and/or injury to users.
- Overseeing the uniform room operations and?maintaining uniform
- Conducts monthly and yearly inventories to identify items for
- Track status of employee uniform laundry; creates and
implements process for each department's drop off/ pick-up.
- Monitoring and reporting of uniform par levels to Department
Heads on a monthly basis.
- In conjunction with HR and/or department manager, retrieves
uniform on day of separation from employee and verifies uniform is
- Report any equipment malfunctions to Housekeeping/ Engineering
- Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness and
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of
- Performs any additional reasonable?tasks or projects as
- Flexibility required.?Qualifications:
- Good knowledge and work experience in fitting, altering, and
repairing uniforms and linens and operating sewing machines
- Minimum one year related experience and/or training or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to effectively communicate in English to guests,
vendors and employees. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Provides exceptional guest service to the standards of Rock
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs?- required
- Ability to work with hazardous and caustic chemicals
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, up to 8
hours while consistently bending and lifting. -required
- Must have a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. -preferred?Benefits
include:???? ? Free Ski passes for employees and dependents???? ?
Discount lift tickets for friends and family???? ? Free ski
lessons???? ? Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain
shuttles???? ? Discounted bike haul & golf???? ? Medical, Dental,
and Vision plans (full-time positions)???? ? 401(k) Retirement
Plan???? ? Excellent training and professional development?Be a
part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a
team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing
the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that
never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to
the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on
extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled
adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the
team at Vail ? a place that?s Like Nothing on Earth.
www.vailresortscareers.comVail Resorts is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable
law.Requisition ID 177263
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Uniforms Coordinator - The Arrabelle - Part Time - Winter Seasonal, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!