Housekeeper - Vail Marriott - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: October 5, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort
experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts.--Reach Your
Peak.------Housekeeper - Vail Marriott - Winter Seasonal - Full
Time - Vail, COExperience of a Lifetime. More than just our
mission, these words describe our unique and iconic resorts and the
people who share a desire to achieve and experience excellence.--
One of our core values is providing an exceptional experience to
our guests and to our employees.-- An opportunity to work at
RockResorts/Vail Resorts Hospitality ("RR/VRH") is an opportunity
to bring out your full passion for everything our company stands
for, including our commitment to our product, the communities we
live in, the environment and our shareholders. Our employees are
good at what they do, and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm
and pride to work.The magnitude of beauty at the is one that
defines the elegance of a European Chateau with the back drop of
the Rocky Mountains. The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort is now
hiring a Full-time, Year-round Housekeeper. Job Summary:A
housekeeper at the Vail Marriott is responsible for the general
cleaning, removal of trash and upkeep of --guest rooms, public
areas, public restrooms, heart of house areas, employee rest rooms,
business office space and other assigned areas. Requirements
include: the ability to lift, move moderate weight; remain on one's
feet for extended periods of time; and an individual who has
attention to detail, is team oriented and dedicated to providing
excellent service. Also, responsible for ensuring that the high
Marriott and RockResorts standards are met. Must be able to adjust
and work as a team player to ensure utmost internal and external
guest satisfactionEssential Job Functions:
- Removes trash and items for recycling
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed
necessary by management.
- Maintain and clean working equipment in top condition.
- Replenish tissues and other sundry items required for public
- Public area attendants may be assigned to guest rooms as
required and will be required to fulfill duties outlined in
housekeeping job descriptionQualifications:
- Ability to communicate to guests and employees in English.
- Must be willing to purchase and wear slip resistant shoes
within the first week of work. -required
- High School Diploma or GED. -preferred--
- Housekeeping experience. -preferred--
- Guest Service experience. -preferred--
- Attention to detail. -required
- Team oriented and dedicated to providing excellent service.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. -required
- Must be able to bend, crouch, crawl, climb and kneel.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Two satisfactory references. -requiredLearn more about: ---Vail
Hospitality's Grooming policy may be slightly more stringent due to
our luxury brand.Be a part of the resort where it all started.
Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its
guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience.
Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your
mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group
of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help
us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on
Earth. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 169740
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Housekeeper - Vail Marriott - Winter Seasonal, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!