Rental Delivery Coordinator
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it's your first-time
seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means
discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while
building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a
season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some
of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic
pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail
discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading
training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee
discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, and mountain
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and
Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after
working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans Job Summary:
The Delivery Coordinator is an instrumental position within the
delivery team and we are looking for strong communicators with
great organizational skills. Majority of time spent in this
position is on the phone, confirming reservations and obtaining all
details necessary for a successful delivery. Coordinators work
closely with the manager and assistant managers, build out
schedules, print and organize reservations and run contracts
through the register.
- Do you have a passion for skiing and snowboarding?
- Do you enjoy working in an office setting?
- Do you like to work in a fun, fast-paced and team-oriented
environment? Then this is the JOB for you
- Expected Pay Range $22.00 - $25.50 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time and Part Time
- Skill Level: Advanced Job Responsibilities:
A day in the life as a deliver coordinator:
- Print contracts for ski and board rental delivery
- Contact guests and confirm time, date, place, and body metrics
for each guest
- Answer or return all calls while at the desk
- Build a schedule based on the reservations and available
- Have fun even in stressful times
- Other duties as assigned Job Requirements:
- Coordinators must be employees who work well together and
- Motivated individuals, willing to make extra calls to get
- Show ability to adhere to a schedule even with large volume of
- Can adapt to changing situations
- Can spend long hours on the phone, making and receiving
- Is positive and works well with guests and coworkers.
- Passion for Skiing/Snowboarding
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Keen to learn new skills, open-minded.
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; weekends and holidays
required. The expected pay range is $22.00 - $25.50. This is the
pay range we reasonably expect to pay for this position. Individual
compensation decisions are based on a variety of factors.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 496206
Reference Date: 07/11/2023
Job Code Function: Rental Operations
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Rental Delivery Coordinator, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!