Team Member (Full Time & Part Time Storewide Opportunities)
Company: Whole Foods Market
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Are you a Foodie seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Come
join the Whole Foods Market team where youll work in a professional
environment, with the highest quality ingredients and have a true
work-life balance! We are currently hiring for a variety of roles
with various schedules. We have Full-Time and Part-Time
opportunities, depending on the role and team. Apply once to be
considered for openings at this location!Here is a list of our Team
Departments and the Team Member roles you may be considered
- Bakery: Counter Service, Packaging, Coffee Bar
- Customer Service / Store Support: Cashier, Cashier Assistant
(Bagging, Carts), Sanitation
- Grocery: Stocker (Frozen Foods, Dairy, Bulk Items) Day and
- Meat: Counter Service, Oven-Ready Prep
- Prepared Foods: Deli Counter Service, Kitchen, Food Prep,
Dishwasher, Culinary Venues (Pizza Maker, Sandwich Maker, Runner:
Hot Food / Salad Bar)
- Produce / Floral: Stocker, Clerk, Floral Arrangements,
Production (Fruit and Vegetable Cutting)
- Seafood: Counter Service, Oven-Ready Prep
- Specialty: Beer, Wine, Cheese Cutting and Wrapping, Chocolate,
- Whole Body: Stocker (Vitamins, Supplements, Body Care, Clothing
and gifts)** All roles/departments listed above may not be
available at all locations
- For more information about what it's like to work for Whole
Foods, check out our videos:
- Competitive pay, flexible scheduling, paid time off, 20% store
discount, growth opportunities including training programs, and
more!Team Members provide support performing duties related to
customer service, stocking, and sanitation in assigned
department(s). All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring
a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and
efficient service to customers and other Team Members at all times.
All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store
Standard Operating Procedures. Team Members must be prepared and
able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job
descriptions. All positions must strive to support Whole Foods
Market core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store
programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable
health and safety regulations.Desired Work Experience
- No prior retail experience required.Responsibilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned.
- Follows department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating,
and stocking of product.
- Prepares, packages, weighs, and prices products for sale.
- Monitors product quality and freshness and ensures proper
- Ensures cases and shelves are clean and well-stocked.
- Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep logs as
- Assists with periodic inventory checks.
- Arrives to workstation on time, appropriately groomed, dressed
and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required
trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of
customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive
selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper
procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established
procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation,
and safe work practices.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary
working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance
with Whole Foods Market cleanliness and safety standards.
- Ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or
national leadership.Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and
- Proactively reads labels and familiarizes oneself on various
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to
work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable
manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in
all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time
management and organization skills.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced
environment with a sense of urgency.
- Understanding of and compliance with Whole Foods Market quality
goals.Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour workday: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting,
squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: Less than 32 degrees Fahrenheit
(freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), > 90
- Ability to work in a wet and/or cold environments.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters,
knives, electric pallet jacks, forklifts, hand trucks, six-wheel
carts, balers, and other heavy machinery.The wage range for this
position is $16.00 - $24.40 USD Hourly, commensurate with
experience. Whole Foods Market offers Whole Benefits". Whole
Benefits may include health insurance, retirement plan benefits,
eligibility for a store discount, paid time off and access to other
benefit programs. Eligibility for Whole Benefits is determined
under the terms of the applicable Whole Benefits plan. Note:The
purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of
essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an
exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or
requirements for every position.Requirements build as one
progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a
lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the
duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other
responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business
conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for
the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful
performance in their current position before being considered for
promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level
position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the
candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new
position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an
advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or
developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not
guarantee a promotion.At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and
equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age,
marital status, disability, or any other legally protected
characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals
solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and
business needs.Whole Foods Market works with job sites like Indeed,
LinkedIn, and ZipRecruiter to promote opportunities at our company.
Please be aware that other career sites may not be accurate or up
to date and may even be fraudulent. We encourage and recommend all
candidates to apply via our site.RequiredPreferredJob Industries
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, Vail , Team Member (Full Time & Part Time Storewide Opportunities), Other , Eagle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...