Private Banker I
Company: First Western
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionAbout First Western Trust.First Western's mission
is to be the best private bank for the western wealth management
client. We believe that each of our clients shares our
entrepreneurial spirit and values our sophisticated, high-touch
wealth management services that are tailored to meet their specific
needs. We provide a trusted adviser platform with an established
approach to investment management through a branded network of
boutique private trust bank offices located across Colorado,
Arizona, Wyoming and California. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado,
we provide a fully integrated suite of wealth management services
on a private trust bank platform, which includes a comprehensive
selection of deposit, loan, trust, wealth planning and investment
management products and services.You can find us trading on the
NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol 'MYFW.'Your Potential
at First Western TrustAre you looking for a career in Profit
Center? Do you enjoy solving problems and working through
challenges? Do you have a passion for analyzing financial data and
providing value through recommendations? Do you want to be part of
a culture of growth? Great! If you are ready to join a growing team
apply now! We are looking for highly motivated, detail oriented,
self-starters for a great career opportunity.Pay Range: $21.15 -
$24.27 hourly, based on experienceFull Range: $21.15 - $27.40
hourly, based on experienceClassification: Full-time, Non-exempt
Application Close Date: Open until filledJob Responsibilities:
- Performs teller functions including cash handling, deposits,
and end of day processing.
- Performs transfers, loan payments, and wire transactions.
- Assists clients with day to day customer service requests
including check orders, copies of statements, debit card disputes,
and general account maintenance requests.
- Manage front desk and daily administrative duties including
greeting clients, opening and closing the office, answering phone
calls, ordering office supplies, and helping prepare for
- Enroll and assist clients with online banking.
- May opens new deposit accounts and establishes new products and
services for existing clients.
- Ensures client satisfaction through contact and maintenance of
- Connect with team members across multiple departments,
specifically, deposit operations, compliance, and security.
- Serve as a proactive, knowledgeable resource for First
Western's products and services.
- Maintain current knowledge of and comply with all applicable
laws and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Know and comply with all Company policies set forth on the
- Review Associate Handbook and Company Policies annually, as
prescribed by Human Capital;
- Complete and Comply with the Companies Code of Ethics and
Conflict of Interest Questionnaire and Policy Acknowledgement;
- Complete all assigned training on time.
- Embrace and adhere to First Western's Core Values
- Other duties as assigned.Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Detailed knowledge of teller functions, client services, new
deposit accounts, banking regulations and compliance
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Understand and effectively communicate First Western's
financial products and services.
- Maintain knowledge of tax laws, banking regulations, company
policies and proceduresEducation Level Education Details
Required/PreferredBachelor's Degree, Business, Finance or related
field; may be offset by additional years of banking experience,
PreferredExperience Level Experience Details Required/Preferred1-3
years, Client-facing banking experience
RequiredLicense/Certification Details Time Frame
Required/PreferredNotary Within 90 days of hire, RequiredLooking to
take your career to the next level? First Western is not only
offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental,
vision) benefits, but also the following:- Strong Bonus Potential-
401(k) Plan with Match- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits-
Access to Training & Professional Development Programs- Sponsorship
for Obtaining Professional Certifications- Flex Spending Accounts-
Health Savings Account- Paid Time-Off + Bank HolidaysReady to
Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter and answer the
questions below. A member from our Talent Acquisition team will be
in touch with you shortly should they determine your qualifications
are fit for the role.Interested in learning more and seeing how we
connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/careers/First Western
will accommodate applicants with disabilities who need help
applying for a position. Contact TalentManagement@myfw.com for
assistance.First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging
the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for
our business and our associates. Equal Opportunity Employer
including disabilities / vets.by Jobble
Keywords: First Western, Vail , Private Banker I, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!