Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it's your first time
seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means
discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while
building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a
season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some
of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic
pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail
discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading
training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee
discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain
shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program Full Time roles are eligible for the above,
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and
Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after
working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
The Spa Attendant has overall responsibility for monitoring and
cleaning the spa to include but not limited to, reception area,
waiting areas, treatment rooms, storage rooms and prep area.
Incumbent must utilize available resources to provide excellent
guest satisfaction. The Spa Attendant will meet or exceed
productivity and cleanliness standards, taking corrective action as
needed to ensure standards are maintained. Work hours/days vary as
dictated by business needs, and may include weekends and
- Outlet: The Arrabelle
- Starting Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
- Skill Level: Entry Responsibilities include but are not limited
- Thoroughly clean all assigned areas within prescribed standard
- Properly and safely use authorized cleaning agents.
- Maintain the inventory of all items placed in the spa.
- Maintain and rotate an adequate supply of clean linen and
- Deliver linens and other items as needed.
- Keep all areas of the spa including storage areas clean and
- Assist Spa Manager in the monthly linen and towel
- Report any damaged or missing items or maintenance repair needs
to your supervisor.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual guests and
that it is safe and secure at all times
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves spa
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal
- Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all
requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving
staff or guests in the spa that require attention. Requirements:
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Friendly, people-oriented, customer driven individual
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk;
sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop,
kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or
move up to fifty (50) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, color acuity,
peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust
- Note All responsibilities and requirements stated are essential
job functions. This job description in no way states or implies
that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff
occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform
other job-related duties as may be requested.
The budgeted range starts at $20 / hour. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 475128
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Spa Attendant, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!