Food & Beverage Team Lead
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime! Come work and play in the
mountains! - Whether it's your first time seeing snow or you were
born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or
re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong
connections with teammates and guests from around the world. - With
40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season
or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the
highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es)
along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts,
the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and
development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Job Benefits
- Ski/Mountain Perks! -Free passes for employees, employee
discounted lift tickets for friends and family -AND free ski
lessons - -
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain
shuttles -AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - -
- Employee Assistance Program -
- Excellent training and professional development -
- Referral Program - Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for
the above, plus: -
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and
Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after
working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents -
- Critical Illness and Accident plans -
- Job Specifications:--- - - - -
- Outlets: Multiple
- Starting Wage:---$20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability:---Full Time, Summer Seasonal - A
-dynamic leader that can effectively attend to all guest needs that
come into the restaurant as well as assist the general manager and
assistant manager of the location. The Supervisor should be able to
answer inquiries guests may have about the menu, restaurant, and
Resort. The Supervisor may also be placed in a kitchen environment
and should be able to meet guests' culinary standards as well.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leads and understands - Mountain Lodges and F&B Locations
- Answers phones, radio and works with other personnel as needed
to maintain the dining areas.
- Must be willing and able to help set up, and bus tables when
- Assists management team with guest service resolution and acts
as MOD when assigned by management.
- Participates in administrative duties such as- menu management,
BEO review, event set up, placing and receiving orders etc. as
assigned by Managers.
- Works on the floor or kitchen in the restaurant, exceeding
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Should have the ability to work (or willing to learn) all
stations in the kitchen
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and
municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor
requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent
working condition through personal inspection and by following the
restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Team-oriented, positive attitude is a must - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours- required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays- required.
- Must be fluent in English- required.
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred.
- Previous restaurant or guest service experience - preferred.
The budgeted range starts at -$20 - $24. - Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID -490961
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Food & Beverage Team Lead, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!