Company: Beaver Creek Resort Company
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime! Come work and play in the
mountains! - Whether it's your first time seeing snow or you were
born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or
re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong
connections with teammates and guests from around the world. - With
40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season
or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the
highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es)
along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts,
the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and
development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Job Benefits
- Ski/Mountain Perks! -Free passes for employees, employee
discounted lift tickets for friends and family -AND free ski
lessons - -
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain
shuttles -AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - -
- Employee Assistance Program -
- Excellent training and professional development -
- Referral Program - Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for
the above, plus: -
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and
Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after
working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents -
- Critical Illness and Accident plans - Job Summary The Spa
Attendant has overall responsibility for monitoring and cleaning
the spa to include but not limited to, reception area, waiting
areas, treatment rooms, storage rooms and prep area. Incumbent must
utilize available resources to provide excellent guest
satisfaction. The Spa Attendant will meet or exceed productivity
and cleanliness standards, taking corrective action as needed to
ensure standards are maintained. Work hours/days vary as dictated
by business needs, and may include weekends and holidays. Job
- Outlet: Arrowhead Alpine Club
- Starting Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time Job Responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean all assigned areas within prescribed standard
- Properly and safely use authorized cleaning agents.
- Maintain the inventory of all items placed in the spa.
- Maintain and rotate an adequate supply of clean linen and
- Deliver linens and other items as needed.
- Keep all areas of the spa including storage areas clean and
- Assist Spa Manager in the monthly linen and towel
- Report any damaged or missing items or maintenance repair needs
to your supervisor.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual guests and
that it is safe and secure at all times
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves spa
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal
- Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all
requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving
staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Other duties as assigned Job Requirements
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Friendly, people-oriented, customer driven individual
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk;
sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop,
kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or
move up to fifty (50) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, color acuity,
peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust
- *Note* All responsibilities and requirements stated are
essential job functions. This job description in no way states or
implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff
occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform
other job-related duties as may be requested. The budgeted range
starts at -$20. - Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. Requisition ID -490571
Keywords: Beaver Creek Resort Company, Vail , Spa Attendant, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!