Product Sales Team Leader
Company: Beaver Creek Resort Company
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime! Come work and play in the
mountains! - Whether it's your first time seeing snow or you were
born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or
re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong
connections with teammates and guests from around the world. - With
40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season
or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the
highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es)
along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts,
the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and
development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Job Benefits
- Ski/Mountain Perks! -Free passes for employees, employee
discounted lift tickets for friends and family -AND free ski
lessons - -
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain
shuttles -AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - -
- Employee Assistance Program -
- Excellent training and professional development -
- Referral Program - Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for
the above, plus: -
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and
Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after
working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents -
- Critical Illness and Accident plans - Job Specifications
- Starting Wage:---$23 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability:---Full Time
- Skill Level: Advanced--- Job Responsibilities
- Work with the Guest Services Leadership Team to train, counsel,
support, and provide performance management for team members.
- Detailed knowledge and explanation of all BSR products,
policies, and procedures.
- Detailed knowledge of other resources which will enable
employees to perform their job efficiently as well as provide
guests with adequate answers to their questions regarding the
resort, the town and general vacation needs.
- Detailed knowledge of all Epic Discovery activities with
operational knowledge of activities managed and operated by the
guest services department.
- Maintain a fluid and enjoyable resort experience for all
guests. - Deliver accurate and regular communication to guests and
staff through traditional, electronic, digital, and social media
- Resolve all customer issues that may arise and complete the
service recovery process.
- Use all modules of RPOS and Guest Connect to field guest
inquiries, book mountain activities, and manage products.
- Create authentic connections with others and inspire
- Manage expectations while empowering others to share in the
decision making and work processes.
- Control costs within established budget and cost reduction
directives for specific offices.
- Be forward thinking and one step ahead of the needs of the
business, our guest's expectations, and your leader; act fast to
- Implement departmental policies and procedures. - Promote and
support department operations and company policies and
- Perform BSR communication with internal and external guests,
following through on all requests and working well across multiple
departments and create reports as needed. Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required, 4 Year
College/University Degree- preferred
- 4 Years Guest Service and cash handling experience-
- Two years of Supervisory experience in a guest service related
- Vail Resorts RPOS and Guest Connect with proficiency in the
advanced sales module, Microsoft office and PeopleSoft proficiency-
- Ability to create and change inventory in our RPOS-
- English Proficiency -required, Spanish Language Skills-
preferred The budgeted range starts at -$22 - $25. - Actual pay
will be adjusted based on experience. Vail Resorts is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. Requisition ID -482747
Keywords: Beaver Creek Resort Company, Vail , Product Sales Team Leader, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!