Ski Check Lead
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether its your first time
seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means
discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while
building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around
the world.With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our
team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll
receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry,
free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40%
retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our
leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to
fuel your success.Join us to create your Experience of a
- Ski/Mountain Perks!Free passes for employees, employee
discounted lift tickets for friends and familyAND free ski
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain
shuttlesAND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral ProgramSeasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and
Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work500
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plansResponsible for leading a
team in providing excellent ski valet guest service. Directs
day-to-day work of employees within area of responsibility;
organizes and delegates workload. Enforces policies, procedures and
operational standards. Provides training and guidance to staff.
Handles escalated guest issues, as required. Performs all tasks for
which work group is responsible, including the full range of skier
- Tags, stores, inventories, and issues members and guests ski
- Records ski tuning instructions and guest ski storage.
- Works daily with front desk staff.
- Assists members by answering questions promptly and
- Problem solves member issues within authority level, direct to
upper management for decisions.
- Arrives on time and in uniform for your shift.
- Is professional at all times when discussing the club.
- Participates in all mandatory staff meetings and
- Greets members and guests by name.
- Engages members and guests in conversation.
- Cooperates with other staff by assisting them as needed.
- Assists in training of new valet staff.
- Assists Member Services Manager in developing cross training
program with Front Desk.
- Assists Manager in scheduling and hiring.The budgeted range
starts at$22. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.Vail
Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID468449Required
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Ski Check Lead, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!