FedEx Operations - Packaging
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Auto req ID: 345823BR
Job Summary IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace. Perks and Benefits at FedEx
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 1505 Tyler Avenue
Zip Code: 80459
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P804/Kremmling Colocation
Additional Location Information: Up to $18.50 (depending on prior
FedEx experience and shift worked). We are currently offering:
*Flex Schedules We have an immediate need for:
Inbound Sort: Monday-Friday & Tuesday-Saturday 3:00 am
Outbound Sort: Monday-Friday 6:30 pm
Start time is approximate and can vary.
EEO Statement FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative
action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed
to a diverse workforce
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Vail , FedEx Operations - Packaging, Other , Kremmling, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!