Posted on: May 10, 2022
Operations Assistant - Salary is commensurate with experience
starting at $25-$30 per hour onwards dependent on skills and
knowledge. If you are looking to expand your career in a high-end
retail company, the Operations Assistant position at Gorsuch is for
you! The Operations Assistant position is located in our flag ship
store in Vail Village in Vail, CO.Benefits: The Operations
Assistant is a Full time, year round position and is eligible for
the standard Gorsuch benefits including Medical, Life Insurance,
401K Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Ski Pass or Parking
Pass, Voluntary Dental, Vision and Disability benefits.Duties of
the Operations Assistant include:
- Assisting the Director of Operations with operational
- The Operations Assistant provides excellent customer service
and maintains relationships with outside vendors and business
- Assisting HR Manager with recruitment and onboarding
- Preparing and filing forms and other documents.
- Assisting Operations Managers with scheduling and
- Answer and direct all incoming calls into Head Office.
- Log and distribute all incoming US Mail and other packages that
come to head office.A qualified candidate for the Operations
Assistant will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and or relevant office or retail
- Proficient MS Office Products, including Excel.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written
- Must be a problem solver with analytical skills.
- Acts with integrity, role model for ethical behavior,
consistent and fair in dealings with othersAbout Us:Every year for
more than 56 years, Gorsuch builds on its reputation for offering
exceptional merchandise and unsurpassed services. Our goal, always,
is to be the best we can be, and to make our best even better. This
means staffing our organization with outstanding people who are
inspired by the pursuit of excellence.The Gorsuch Operations Team
is critical to our success. This department is responsible for
overseeing the day-to-day functions of a retail organization that
includes stores, e-commerce fulfillment, customer care center,
distribution center and other administrative departments.Operations
provides support and works closely with higher levels of management
and all departments to ensure that the activities of the
organization are running efficiently. As an Operations Assistant
you will work with the Director of Operations and the Human
Resource and Operations team to ensure that the administrative
tasks are completed and that the business functions efficiently.
You will be responsible for a wide range of functions including
providing reports that track business activity, coordinating
projects and collaborating effectively with all levels of the
organization. You will be able to develop your own skills with the
goal of moving into a higher-level position within the
Keywords: Gorsuch, Vail , Operations Assistant, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!