Back of House Crew
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.As of
Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across
North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Back of House Crew will be responsible for ensuring that the
restaurant is clean and presentable for winter dining guests. The
position encompasses multiple areas of the mountain dining such as
bussing, dishwashing and restroom cleaning.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining cleanliness in the dining room, to include bussing
and cleaning tables, windows, floors.
- Responsible for trash and recycling removal and disposal.
- Cleaning and maintaining all public areas of the restaurant,
bar and plaza to include snow removal.
- Help with snow removal from decks and tables
- Provide guest service while bussing tables to include answering
guest questions for mountain information, directions, restaurant
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all dishes, cutlery,
pots and pans and other kitchen equipment
- Responsible for ensuring that all dishes, cutlery and serving
trays are cleaned and stocked to a sufficient level from the start
of the business day until the end
- Operating sanitation programs to Mountain Dining standards
- Assisting the entire outlet is operating under HACCP
- Supporting company's goals and values
- Responsible for cleaning restrooms including toilets, floors,
sinks, counters, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that restroom supplies are stocked
including toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate English
- Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Previous restaurant or customer service experience -
PreferredThe budgeted range starts at $15.00. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional developmentSeasonal Full Time
roles are eligible for the above, plus---
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once
eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependentsBe a part of the resort where it
all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of
luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every
experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best?
Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a
passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer
service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place
that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place
that's Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.comVail
Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 388627
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Back of House Crew, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!