Temporary Receiving Specialist
Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Breckenridge Building Center and Edwards Building Center are
owned by US LBM. We are a full service lumber and home improvement
store located in Breckenridge, CO that has been meeting the needs
of professionals and brave “DIY”ers for over 50 years.
We are currently looking for a Receiving Specialist
(Temporary Assignment, now – March 2022) for our
Edwards, CO location.
What you should know about working at Edwards
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions are
hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a
suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement
driven organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and
healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in
the same condition they came to work.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Receiving
- Assemble material for work orders
- Ship and Receive incoming material
- Maintain inventory related paperwork, invoice records, post
corrections and filing system by job/vendor
- Enter receivables into computer system for accounting and
- Cycle count inventory items as assigned by location
- Monitor stock status and investigate discrepancies
- Maintain inventory files and reconcile errors
- Make journal entries, updating stock status and credits due
- Prepare reporting for merchandise ordering and operational
- Provide general administrative support to Yard personnel and
We want you to join the team if you can check these
- Minimum education required-High School diploma or GED
- 1+ year of proven experience in shipping and receiving
utilizing computerized inventory and accounting system
- Good computer proficiency
- Ability to calculate figures, amounts and apply concepts of
basic algebra and geometry
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service
- Knowledge of building material products and lumber is highly
- Physical demands including standing and walking for extended
periods of time, bending or stooping, lifting up to 50 pounds
regularly and frequently up to 100 pounds or more
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
Edward’s Building Center, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is
an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
order of protection status, or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Vail , Temporary Receiving Specialist, Other , Edwards, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!