Local CDL A Delivery Driver
Company: Shamrock Foods
Location: Steamboat Springs
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Summary and Essential Duties
Our Average Driver in the area earns $100,374 and we are
currently offering a $7500 sign on bonus (paid in 3 increments over
Pay for this position starts at $27/hr, plus performance
based incentives that can total as much as $12.20 per hour
You can make up to $39.20/hr
This position is responsible for driving trucks over established
routes to safely and efficiently deliver products and render
services. This position covers the Steamboat Springs and
- Loading and/or unloading products at various locations
primarily within a specific geographic territory
- Delivering items including dry, perishable and frozen foods,
chemicals or any other items a customer might need
- Collecting Cash on Deliveries (COD)
- Recording money transactions on customer receipt
- Recording information on daily sales and delivery record
- Obtaining customer signatures upon pickup/delivery
- Complying with company policies and D.O.T. regulations
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- One or more years of tractor trailer/route delivery experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have Commercial Driver's License (CDL A) for tractor
- Must have a good driving record for past 36 months
- Flexible and available to work with the demands of the
department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching,
bending or crawling
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our
customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A
privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company,
Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since
being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto
to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we
believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right
thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's
why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance,
allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't
stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as
401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our
incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness
programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described,
this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell
phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new
window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers
page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Shamrock Foods, Vail , Local CDL A Delivery Driver, Other , Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!