Travel Nurse - OR RN - Vail, CO
Company: General Healthcare Resources - Travel Nursing
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Travel OR Registered Nurse (RN) in Vail, CO, $1880-$2083/wk
GHR Travel nursing is currently working to staff an OR
Registered Nurse position for rotating shifts in Vail, CO. Please
see below for job details and apply today!
- $1880-$2083wk gross pay
- Rotating available
- 12hr shifts
- 36 hours/week – OT paid after 36 hours
- Insurance provided for the entire family, if needed, already
built into the pay range shown!
- Mileage reimbursement offered if needed!
- Ask me about our extra $1/hour referral program!
- Start date is flexible - will discuss in an interview
- 13 week
- Travel friendly facility
- Active Colorado or compact Registered Nurse
- Minimum 2+ years of recent OR experience bedside in a US based
- Certifications – BLS
- Previous Travel RN experience preferred
For more details on this or other nationwide Registered Nurse
(RN) opportunities, contact Madison Cratsley by call/text
at 716-309-2292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a
great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you
the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We
offer great pay and one of the best
benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- GHR pays for all additional medical compliance required by
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN)
opportunities by signing up for Job
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: General Healthcare Resources - Travel Nursing, Vail , Travel Nurse - OR RN - Vail, CO, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!