Housekeeper - The Lodge at Vail - Summer Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Professionally and safely maintain a clean property. Examples of
daily duties including but not limited to: making beds, cleaning
bathrooms in guest rooms and common areas, cleaning kitchens,
cleaning floors, vacuuming and dusting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Following policy and procedure. Conducting oneself with safety
in mind, creating and maintaining a safe environment for yourself,
guests, and fellow associates.
- Cleaning or rooms and common areas.
- Communicate maintenance issues to supervisor on duty
- Removal of dirty linens and trash.
- Pushing/ pulling laundry carts for stocking linen closets.
- Working well with other team members.
- Ability to communicate with written and oral English.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand/ walk for up to 8 hrs a day.
What's In It for You?
- Discounted Housing ($300 per month)
- Complimentary Choose Your Own Adventure:
Two Summer Mountain Experiences + Two paid non-workdays to enjoy
The budgeted range starts at $15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted
based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once
eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging
to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while
infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 317008
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Housekeeper - The Lodge at Vail - Summer Seasonal, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!