Restaurant Supervisor - Year Round
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for ensuring that all resort guests have the highest
quality food and beverage experience possible. Handle all F&B
duties according to hotel policies, procedures, internal rules and
brand standards. Ownership of guest issues, billing inquiries and
ensures courteous and prompt guest service. Responsible to assist
managers in hiring/staffing, training, performance management, and
scheduling. Responsible for achieving forecasted labor targets.
Manages the flow and proper execution of all al a carte and
- Ensures that the guest experience is pleasant in regard to
atmosphere, service and quality of food and beverage products by
adhering to the resort brand standards. Consistently touches
tables, supervises flow of host stand and proper seating plan.
Ensure product and services stays consistent during varying levels
- Assists in the selection, training, supervision, scheduling and
success of all Cucina & In-Room Dining employees and beverage staff
- Capable of creating a motivational atmosphere and a cohesive
team through effective communication techniques and a culture of
trust with her superiors, peers and direct reports.
- Follows up on all emails, guests requests, duties and tasks
whenever on duty to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Is actively involved in the operation through daily presence at
hotsos meeting, daily review of Market Metrix performance, and
daily interaction with the staff and resort guests.
- Demonstrates proactive leadership qualities in the daily
- Exhibits a professional demeanor through appearance and by
maintaining a positive attitude toward all employees and
- Responsible for the dining room and bar's appearance,
consistency of set up, food and beverage service, quality of the
experience, and the security and storage of all Cucina and IRD
- Coordinates daily pre-shift and post-shift huddles to educate
the staff on resort information and conduct daily training on brand
- Ensures that all employees are in proper uniform and executing
all aspects of their job, completion of the MOD checklist, as well
as the daily duties according to the Vail/RockResorts brand
- Responsible for various administrative tasks including:
scheduling to the forecasted business levels, posting weekly
schedules in a timely manner, ensuring par levels are maintained
and that all equipment is on hand and in excellent condition.
- Adheres to the departmental budget and payroll forecasting to
lessen the amount of overtime.
- Maintains excellent communication between different departments
in the resort as well as within Cucina & In-Room Dining and
proactively communicates information to departments that are
impacted by Cucina events.
- Works together with F&B GM to set high expectation of
performance for all Front of House F&B employees.
- Responsible for attending numerous resort wide meetings and
communicating all relevant information to the appropriate
- Oversees the compliance of state liquor laws and all health
- Complies with all resort policies, procedures and standards of
- Ensures smooth operation and clean appearance of the pool and
Pool One Outlet.
- Performs any additional tasks or projects as required or
requested by management team.
- High school diploma or equivalent. -required
- Current TIPS certification for responsible service of alcohol.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a supervisor or manager in an
upscale Food & Beverage hotel/resort. -preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications including Word,
Excel and Outlook. -required
- Must be able to effectively present detailed information both
verbally and in written form to guests and employees.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both written
and verbal. -required
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds. -required
- Experienced in all phases of Food & Beverage operations.
- Point of Sales experience. -required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging
to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while
infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 300748
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Restaurant Supervisor - Year Round, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!