Company: Augustana Care Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join our friendly and close-knit team as a Weekend Receptionist!
Our employees at Castle Peak love the work/life balance,
breathtaking mountain views, and connecting with our amazing
residents. We are passionate about what we do and invite you to
join our team today!
Castle Peak, a 5-star rated senior care community located in
scenic Eagle, CO, is hiring a flexible, customer service driven
individual to join our team as a Part-Time Receptionist. In this
role, you will greet visitors, answer and route phone calls, help
with administrative tasks, and provide exceptional customer service
to guests. Our ideal candidate is passionate about working with the
elderly, has the ability to multi-task and assist with
administrative support, and is friendly and professional in all
This is a Part-Time position working every other weekend
(Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Pay:
$13.50 per hour
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
- Greet and welcome guests with a positive and helpful
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintain records and reservation requests.
- Answer incoming calls, transfer calls, and take messages.
- Answer guest questions, and direct visitors throughout the
- Provide basic word-processing and data support as needed.
- Help answer basic technology/ computer questions.
- Sort mail and complete other administrative tasks as
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Receptionist skills and requirements:
- 1+ years of recent receptionist, office support experience
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must be able to use a multi-line phone system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
- Experience working in a healthcare setting a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents
by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity,
Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is
a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined
experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents
to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride
in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to
Keywords: Augustana Care Corporation, Vail , Receptionist- Weekend, Other , Eagle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!