Who We Are: Steamboat- Ski Town, U.S.A. ®
is known as the friendliest mountain destination in the
world, thanks to our western heritage and welcoming staff. We pride
ourselves on hiring the best employees and providing the best
experience in the industry. Our employee satisfaction scores top
the charts and we have employees who choose to work for the resort
for 2, 5, 10, 20 plus years. Fair warning, starting a job at
Steamboat could lead to endless fun, lifelong friendships and a
rooted sense of community.
Who We’re Looking For: Friendly folks who want
to work at the best summer vacation destination, play in the
outdoors and meet friends from around the world. If you like
to provide incredible guests service with a friendly attitude, then
you’re ready to join our team. If you’re dream job includes working
in the sunshine, interacting with guests, rewarding work, rides on
a mountain coaster, employee parties and more, we’d love to hear
Perks & Benefits: Year Round employees at
Steamboat are eligible for medical, dental, vision, legal plan, pet
insurance, PTO and Vacation, Paid Parental Leave, health saving
account with employer contribution as well as the perks and
benefits that all Steamboat employees enjoy. These include a
Steamboat and Alterra Mountain ski pass for you and eligible
dependents, competitive compensation, retail/rental discounts, food
& beverage discounts, industry pro deal discounts, friends & family
discounted tickets subject to restrictions, reservations and/or
blackout dates, 401(k) plan with a generous company match,
(eligibility rules apply), Employee Assistance Program, and a
chance to learn and advance within Steamboat Ski & Resort Corp
Join the Steamboat Central Reservations team and
help our guests plan the vacation of their dreams! We can reserve
everything from flights to condos to dining, lessons, rental
equipment, hot air balloons rides and much more! Hourly earnings
are $14.50-$26.00 (including commissions) with the potential to
earn free airline tickets. If you’re a computer
savvy multi-tasking helpful and friendly individual, we need
you on our team! Position includes a Steamboat Ski pass for you and
eligible dependents. Looking for applicants available 40
Detailed job description, including responsibilities,
work performed, tools or equipment used, etc.:
• Provide customers accurate information consistent with department
standards, document customer information, recap itinerary, and
advise of correct terms and conditions.
• Respond to telephone, email, and online chat inquires to sell
flights, lodging, activities, and ground transportation.
• Perform outbound guest and reservation follow up via phone and
email on a daily basis.
• Possess superior communication skills; verbal and written.
• Strong ability to handle technology effectively.
• Strong ability to be flexible, change gears quickly and adapt to
different people, style and projects.
• Possess a lighthearted, positive attitude; confident and calm
• Perform to and exceed qualitative and quantitative performance
goals and standards.
• Show a strong sense of responsibility and the desire to get
things done properly.
• Demonstrate ability to work a flexible schedule including
evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Maintain punctuality and attendance, positive attitude and
willingness to assist in any project as needed.
• Compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as
any regulatory requirements.
• Other duties, as assigned.
Minimum skills, experience, education and ability
required for this job:
• Minimum of one-year work experience in customer service or
• Experience in the travel and hospitality industry preferred.
• Experience working in a high-volume call center preferred.
• Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, a
working knowledge of computerized reservations systems and the
ability to trouble shoot issues.
• Organizational skills and the ability to handle multi-tasking and
work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now
or in the future.
• High school diploma or equivalent required; associates or
bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Ability to interact and maintain positive relationships with
guests, co-workers and management consistent with Steamboat Ski and
Resort Corporation’s Service Excellence standards.
• Previous experience using Inntopia, SMS, and/or RTP helpful.
• Ability to adhere to all safety policies.
• A passion for skiing/snowboarding and/or familiarity with
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
• Read, write and communicate verbally in English in a clear and
• Ability to sit and input data into the computer while
listening/talking on the phone for extended periods.
• Will use a telephone headset for extended periods.
• Central Reservations hours 6:45 am - 7:00 pm daily (Mountain
• This is a non-exempt hourly paid position subject to overtime
• Pay plus Sales commission and the opportunity to earn airline
• Employment for this job is contingent upon the successful
completion of a background check.
• Hours for training are Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm MST –
subject to change.
• We ask that you commit to the training and the first 90 days of
employment with minimal pre-approved time off.
• Pursuant to county and/or state orders and
company policies, every employee is required to self-monitor for
COVID-19 symptoms, practice social distancing, wash hands
frequently, wear a mask per current guidelines, self-report and
call in immediately and stay home if sick and assist with
sanitizing and disinfecting work areas. Employees must follow all
resort mitigation plans and protocols, which can be found posted on
resort buildings and on Beekeeper
The base hourly pay range below represents the low and high end
of the Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation hourly pay range for this
position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range
based on various factors including but not limited to experience,
education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of
production, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel.
The range listed is just one component of Steamboat Ski & Resort
Corporation’s total compensation package for employees. Other
rewards may include short-term and long-term incentives and many
Steamboat area base hourly pay range: $14.50 per hour +
Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation is an equal