Company: American Family Insurance
Posted on: June 11, 2021
What we do at American Family Insurance makes a
difference in people’s lives. And the way we’re doing it is
changing the way people think about insurance. Help us make a
R22759 Sales Representative (Open)
Are you passionate about sales? Do you find it rewarding to
nourish, build, and maintain customer relationships? Do you
consider yourself a brand ambassador to support the products and
services you offer? If these values are important to you, then
apply for our sales representative opportunity today.
Join the Teresa Weinman American Family Insurance Agency team in
Sales representative candidates must have the ability to develop
knowledge of the local market, prospect for new business and use
consultative selling techniques.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of sales experience in a sales environment, preferably
including marketing, prospecting, cold calling, networking,
preparing quotes and delivering presentations
- One year of customer service experience
- Property and Casualty insurance license is preferred before
starting or to be obtained within 30 days of starting (Paid by
- Experience with PC software applications such as MS Office
Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to
quickly build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship building skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly pay rate of $17 per hour plus commission and bonus
- Increase in hourly pay rate incentive to be $18 per hour once
- Paid training
- Paid Time Off
- Career development opportunities available for aspirations of
becoming an Agent/Agency Owner
We believe people are an organization’s most valuable asset, and
their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency
force, we’re committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture
that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore
our customers’ dreams in ways never imagined. Join our
Talent Community to learn more!
The sales representative is a staff member working for the
agency owner and is not an employee of American Family
Additional Job Information:
Stay Connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community!
Keywords: American Family Insurance, Vail , Sales Representative, Other , Craig, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!