Case Manager II, DRC
Company: GEO Group Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Facility: RS EAGLE CO
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Manages a caseload of client cases by administering the policies
and procedures of the program as directed by the contracting agency
and the Program Manager or Supervising Case Manager. Learns, uses
and models principles of the "What Works" system through
evidence-based practices in all interactions with clients and other
staff members. Reports on program operations to ensure that all
requirements of the criminal justice system are met. Trains and
assists less experienced case managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages a client caseload using principles of the "What Works"
system. Conducts risk/need assessments and creates individual
treatment plans for each assigned client. Meets regularly with
clients and documents clients' progress or regress in Company
- Conducts orientation meetings with new clients to explain
program rules and regulations. Verbally explains the client
contract in detail to ensure that the client understands his/her
responsibilities. Installs electronic monitoring equipment on new
clients when necessary.
- Sets client schedules and specifies all approved activities
based on sentencing information. Approves temporary schedule
changes for approved activities.
- Collects client fees on an on-going basis when required.
Notifies the Program Manager of delinquent fees.
- Monitors client compliance with alcohol and/or drug counseling
- Reports all program violations to the appropriate agency or
official via the established reporting parameters.
- May review daily summaries each morning and forwards reports to
the appropriate agency as required.
- Trouble-shoots equipment problems and relays technical problems
to Program Manager for resolution.
- Trains newly hired case manages to ensure they have the tools
and information necessary to perform their jobs in compliance with
- Reports on the status of program operations regularly to ensure
all necessary documentation is prepared for court review.
- Represents the company in contacts with elected officials and
other public figures in the criminal justice system.
- May facilitate psycho-educational/behavior modification groups
each week. Documents clients' attendance, participation and
progress in Company database.
- May testify in court regarding clients' compliance with court
- May screen clients at jail for entry into the program.
- May be required to learn and develop proficiency in Client
Administrator's duties, including opening and closing the office,
and performing client intakes, check-ins, breath analysis and drug
screens, to provide backup when necessary.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services discipline or equivalent
- One to two years experience providing services to adult or
juvenile treatment populations preferred
- Basic knowledge of case management, referral services and
interventions in both group and individual modalities.
- Basic knowledge of criminal justice system.
- Good presentation, public speaking and facilitation
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills with internal and external
contacts at all levels.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Problem solving ability.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills may be required.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Basic and Additional Life Insurance and Accidental Death &
- Spousal and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts, and Voluntary Benefits such as
Critical Illness, Whole Life Insurance, Accident Insurance and
Legal/Identity Theft coverage
- Other employee benefit programs including 50% company match of
the first 5% an employee contributes to their 401(k)
- Paid time off, sick time, paid holidays
- Employee stock purchase plan providing a 5% discount
- Employee assistance program
- Health and Wellness programs
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Partnerships with local colleges, and professional educational
Keywords: GEO Group Inc., Vail , Case Manager II, DRC, Other , Eagle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!