Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of
adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of
a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole
by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push
boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether youre looking for
seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach
Apply today and speak to us about Flexible scheduling and
meeting your needs!
Range: $13.25 $16.70 p/h (Negotiable based on experience)
At RockResorts/Vail Resorts Hospitality, weaffectionately refer
to our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the"heart of the
house! By adhering to the highest qualityof industry standards, our
housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the
We arehiring foryearround, advanced housekeepers to further
enrichour talent in housekeeping!
Looking for guest service oriented individuals who value
cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want
torewardhardworkwith some fun in a spectacular mountain community.
If you want toexperience one of the most AMAZING places in the
world, come join the hospitality team inVail!
Essential Job Functions:
- Minimum 1+ year housekeeping experience working in 4-5
diamond/star properties. Preferably containingCondo apartments and
- Exhibits highest productivity within department of 15-18+
credits per shift. Compared to 10-14 credits for entry room
- Exhibits highest quality within department receiving
consistently 90% or higher on room inspection checklists.
- Consistently achieves expectations on mid and annual
- Works in the capacity of a trainer for new employees.
- Is cross-trained to work in both privately Owner and Vail
Resort owned product.
- Is trained as a deep clean housekeeper.
- Trained to assist in Public areas as required and
- Exhibits proficiency in workplace and chemical safety.
- Maintains a friendly andcourteous demeanor at all times.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in
rooms, public areas and hallways.Washes shower walls and tub,
cleans toilet,cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have
clean and sanitary guestrestrooms. Washes all hard floor areas by
hand to remove dirt and soiled areas. Dusts and polishes all
furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to
reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs. Strips
bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread,
blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled. Vacuums
rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to
35lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture. Replaces towels, soaps
and all room amenities.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed
necessary by management.
Plus there are some great perks new Vail Resorts Housekeeping
Staff can enjoy!!!
- Unique benefits including Free Employee Ski Pass, discounted
lift passes for friends and family, discounted ECO bus passes,
retail and food discounts, medical benefits and more!
- High school diploma. -preferred
- 1+ years previous housekeeping experience or equivalent.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and
- Able to communicate effectively in Spanish, both written and
verbal - preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours
without sitting. -required
The budgeted range starts at 13.25 - 16.70. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time
Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees
are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging
to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while
infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail a place thats Like Nothing on
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 304408
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Advanced Housekeeper, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!