Call Center Concierge Sales Agent
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community
of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience
of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made
whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push
boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for
seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach
The Call Center Concierge is a part of the Product Sales & Services
(PSS) Department and will be responsible for providing quality
information via phone regarding all Vail Resorts products and
services and facilitates reservations for lift tickets, ski and
snowboard school products as well as on-mountain restaurants and
Adventure Ridge activities. This position requires a full knowledge
of our products and services and is responsible for collecting
guest information. As a member of the PSS team, you will receive a
high level of guest interaction and will be the face of Vail! We
are looking for guest service oriented individuals who are
positive, outgoing, operate with a high level of computer
proficiency, have a passion for the outdoors, are well disciplined,
and take pride in their work.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Accurately and efficiently provide accurate information and book
reservations over the phone all while capturing guest data
- Ask the guest for their data with every transaction
- Supply phone support for ticket office and ski and snowboard
school office locations.
- Ability to learn, understand and effectively communicate with the
guest about multiple product types and can easily adapt to changing
pricing and product offerings.
- Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guests'
needs and the business objectives.
- Ability to handle high call volumes while delivering exceptional
service; internal & external
- Creating a fun and professional work experience while
communicating in a courteous and respectful manner
- Professionally assist and follow through with resolution of guest
complaints; handle concerns and suggestions
- Perform daily sales and closing and be held responsible for your
end of day point of sale audit
- Work on a computer with a high degree of accuracy and efficient
- Must be able to interact with guest and work on a computer at the
- Follow company/department policies and procedures
- Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development
- Willing to cross-train and work in all areas/locations of
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operations and
maintain cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to
- Perform other duties as appropriate
- High school diploma or equivalent - required.
- Proficient on Microsoft applications and/or POS software -
- Ability to communicate fluently over the phone and effectively in
English - required.
- Typing skills with an emphasis on data collection -
- Ability to answer questions and speak intelligently about all
resort products - required.
- Fun, outgoing personality traits - required.
- Take timeliness and deliverable tasks seriously - required.
- Must be able to work alone or with a team - required.
- Ability to develop a quick rapport with clients - required.
- Ability to stay calm in busy and stressful situations -
- Prior experience with (resort) POS software - preferred.
- Experienced and/or conversational in a foreign language -
- Previous guest service experience - preferred.
- College Degree - preferred.
- Cash handling experience - preferred.
Work schedule is based upon business volume and office assignment.
Full time is typically 4 days per week, 8-10 hours per day with a
7:30 a.m. start time. Employees must commit to at least one weekend
day and be available to work holidays.
The budgeted range starts at $12.32. Actual pay will be adjusted
based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus...
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once
eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to
a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while
infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like
Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 313068
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Call Center Concierge Sales Agent, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!