Company: Colorado Mountain Medical
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Colorado Mountain Medical is looking to hire a Clinical
Supervisor to join our team in Vail, Colorado. The Clinical
Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day supervision of clinical
support staff. He/she will assist with patient care, maintaining
patient records and completing administrative duties that assist in
the management of patient care. This leadership role is
instrumental to the quality of patient care within our clinic. Our
ideal candidate is a motivating and inspiring leader with
demonstrated clinical experience and a passion for serving our
patients within our community.
We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision, a
retirement savings plan with company match, PTO, annual bonus
potential and more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures clinical and administrative staff follows departmental
policies and procedures, objectives, OSHA Rules and Regulations,
HIPAA practices, and environmental and infection control
- Participates in selection, training, motivation, development,
scheduling, and coaching of clinical and administrative staff.
- Coordinates staff schedule according to location and business
- Receives, investigates, and resolves complaints.
- Meets with staff regularly to review and address protocols and
facilitate concern/problem resolution.
- Develops and manages clinical operations and medical supply
- Maintains medical supplies by conducting inventory,
ordering/receiving/distributing supplies accordingly or directing
- Ensures medical equipment is in good working order/condition
and coordinates repair/replacement as needed.
- Ensures cleanliness, adequate stock of supplies and functioning
equipment in examination rooms.
- Assists clinical staff and providers as needed.
- Participates in staff meetings; providing updates as
- Completes other/tasks and duties as assigned.
- Maintains administrative supplies: ordering, receiving, and
distributing according to office demands.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Medical Assistant or Emergency Medical Technician, Licensed
Practical Nurse or Register Nurse licensing/certification
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification considered with
significant relevant clinical experience.
- CPR certification required.
- Minimum of three years clinical experience required.
- Minimum of one year related supervisor or management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry and industry-related trends
- Extensive Microsoft knowledge and proficiency.
- Ability to effectively organize resources, establish priorities
and perform multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates professionalism and ability to be discreet with
confidential and sensitive issues.
- Ability to foster professional and productive
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Displays strong verbal/written communication and organization
- Knowledge of medical terminology, medical equipment, HIPAA
compliance and OSHA rules and regulations required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting for more than 50% of the day.
- Walking and standing for less than 50% of the day.
- Occasionally lifts, moves, or exerts force up to 50lbs.
- Seeing up close, long distances, color, and adjusting and
- Working indoors in an office environment.
- Exposure to communicable diseases, toxic substances, and other
conditions common to a medical clinic environment.
Keywords: Colorado Mountain Medical, Vail , Clinical Supervisor, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!