Utility - Cucina Rustica - Summer Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- This position is responsible for handling general restaurant
duties. The ideal candidate is someone who will keep moving at all
times while on duty, and has an eye for details.
- Must be motivated and able to work independently.
- This is a guest service role, and requires the ability to greet
guests in a friendly manner and answer any guest questions.
- Duties may vary on a daily basis.
- Must be willing and able to operate a cash register and prepare
or serve food.
- Responsible for bussing tables, stocking product and beverages,
handling trash and recyclables, maintaining cleanliness of service
areas, bathrooms and kitchen, dishwashing, shoveling snow, and
other duties as needed.
- Assists in stocking product, and beverages throughout the
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a must -
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including:
Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd,
Presidents' Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested -
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred.
- Previous customer service experience - preferred.
- Cash handling skills - preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the Spanish language - preferred.
The budgeted range starts at 12.32. Actual pay will be adjusted
based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once
eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
One Job - Double the Benefits. Working for the Marriott at Vail
gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO
and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee
(Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties,
discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but
take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted
room rates at all Marriott's nation-wide) to truly get the most out
of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible
people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone
checking in feels like they are home.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 305267
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Utility - Cucina Rustica - Summer Seasonal, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!