HVAC Technician - Year Round
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Assure that the integrity of the resort assets is
- Implement preventative maintenance programs for room public
areas and equipment.
- Provide training to maintenance staff when required in job
- Plan, scope and coordinate projects with sub-contractors when
required and obtain the required estimates.
- Order and maintain required parts for stock for critical
equipment for assigned areas.
- Follow all safety procedures and alert supervisor to any unsafe
conditions that may exist.
- Work with other departments and area managers as required.
- Possess your own hand tools and keeps them in a safe functional
manner at all times.
- Maintain job logs updated daily.
- Maintain a valid Driver's License.
- Repair and replace parts, piping valves and other fittings, dry
wall application, painting and other repair and maintenance
- Very experience in appliance installation, general mechanics,
wood work, motor alignment and balancing and troubleshooting.
- Very knowledgeable with plumbing and systems, electrical,
controls, kitchen equipment and HVAC.
- Knowledgeable on Lock out tag out procedure, OSHA, EPA and
- Planning, prioritizing, organizing and controlling are key
- Abide by all safety rules and regulations from corporate, State
- Attend training classes for job specific skills.
- Maintain good attitude and people skills even during
high-pressure situations, be a good leader.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Minimum 2 years experience in HVAC or plumbing trade -
- EPA certification for refrigerant transion and recovery
- Working knowledge of basic computer software programs
- Valid driver's license
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, mechanical, and electrical
- Strong attention to detail
The budgeted range starts at $20.00 - $26.20. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time
Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees
are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging
to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while
infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 215667
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , HVAC Technician - Year Round, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!