Company: Hyatt Residence Club
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest
services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Resort and
Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or
related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front
desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- Ensures that goals are being translated to the team as they
relate to guest tracking and productivity.
- Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes
motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a
passion for providing service.
- Understands associate, owner and guest satisfaction results and
develops game plans to attack need areas and expand on
- Ensures the team has the capabilities to meet
- Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and
- Assists associates in understanding guests ever-changing needs
and expectations and exceeding them. Managing Property Operations
- Follows property specific second effort and recovery plan.
- Publishes all guest satisfaction results in a timely fashion
including all guest satisfaction forms, comment cards and guest
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with associate
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to associates at all
Communicates/updates all goals and results with associates.
- Meets semiannually with staff on a one-to-one basis.
- Assists/teaches the team scheduling against guest and
hours/occupied room goals.
- Performs hourly job functions as needed. Managing and
Monitoring Activities that Affect the Guest Experience
- Provides excellent customer service by being readily
available/approachable for all guests.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with guest
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to guests at all
- Responds timely to customer service department request.
- Ensures all team members meet or exceed all hospitality
requirements. Managing Profitability
- Assists in performing required annual Quality audit with Senior
- Ensures a viable key control program is in place.
- Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and
other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement
and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program
improvement. Conducting Human Resources Activities
- Participates in interviewing and hiring of team members with
the appropriate skills.
- Uses all available on the job training tools to train new
associates and provide follow-up training as necessary.
- Communicates performance expectations in accordance with job
descriptions for each position.
- Conducts a departmental orientation program for associates to
receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform
- Ensures associates understand Company, Resort and Departmental
expectations and parameters.
- Ensures associates are cross trained to support successful
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships
with associates and ensures associates do the same with them.
- Schedules associates to business demands and tracks associate
time and attendance.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and
consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are
completed according to policy.
- Observes service behaviors of associates and provides feedback
- Ensures associate recognition is taking place on all
- Solicits associate feedback, utilizes an open door policy, and
reviews associate satisfaction results to identify and address
associate problems or concerns.
- Participates in associate progressive discipline
- Reviews associate satisfaction results.
Keywords: Hyatt Residence Club, Vail , Operations Manager, Other , Avon, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!