Front Desk Agent - The Arrabelle - Summer Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsible include but are not limited to:
- Performs the full range of front desk responsibilities for
hotels, condominiums, and rental homes.
- Welcoming guests and/or homeowners to facility
- Registering and assigning accommodations
- Obtaining payments
- Issuing card/room key and escort instructions to bell
- May provide information on amenities, services, and directions
to guests; responds to questions.
- Maintains records of room availability and guest accounts.
- Checks departing guests out and closes out account.
- May coordinate receipt and delivery of messages for
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred,
specifically hospitality degrees
- Previous customer service experience preferred, specifically
hotel and Marriott experience
- Understanding and use of Word, Excel, Outlook required.
Knowledge of hotel systems preferred
- ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence in
English required. Ability to effectively present detailed
information both verbally and in written form to guests and
employees throughout the organization.
The budgeted range starts at 15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted
based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once
eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
One Job - Double the Benefits. Working for the Marriott at Vail
gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO
and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee
(Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties,
discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but
take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted
room rates at all Marriott's nation-wide) to truly get the most out
of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible
people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone
checking in feels like they are home.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 310408
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Front Desk Agent - The Arrabelle - Summer Seasonal, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!