Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may
- Consistently follow the I-Serve standards at all times.
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Keep the workplace in safe condition, and work in a safe
- Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at
scheduled start time.
- Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems and/or
- Perform all job-related duties assigned in a timely
- Ensure that all guest rooms/villas are clean and show the
- Reports all deficiencies in assigned areas in a timely
- Ensure all public areas are clean and vacuumed.
- Ensure safety for our guests by keeping corridors/stairs areas
- Ensure Housekeeping storage areas and carts are kept clean and
- Ensure attendants' carts are stocked at the end of each
- Attends meetings, keeps the workplace in safe condition; works
in a safe manner. Reports potential hazards.
- Turn in all lost and found items immediately to housekeeping
- Consistently follows Welk Resorts' Signature Guest Engagement
service standards and all company and department policies and
- Adheres to attendance policy and reports to workstation at
scheduled start time.
- All other duties as assigned.
Must be able to work weekends, 24 hours a week. To perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this
paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and/or Experience:
At least six (6) months related experience and/or training
preferred. High school diploma or GED preferred. The ideal
candidate will have experience in housekeeping or janitorial
trades. Ability to use a mobile device for task assignments.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to speak effectively with guests or associates of the
organization. Must be able to speak and understand English.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
standardized situations. Ability to make decisions that are in the
best interests of the company. Ability to be flexible and easily
adapt to change. Ability to establish and maintain effective
working relationships with co-workers, field personnel and
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel;
and talk and hear. The associate is regularly required to walk and
reach with hands and arms. The associate is regularly required to
sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Associate
must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up
to 100 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those the Team Member encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is
usually moderate to noisy. While performing duties of this job, the
team member is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.