1. Greet patients and families in admitting and act as their
guide throughout the surgical experience while using AIDET in all
2. Responsible for the coordination of the daily patient flow and
schedule in order to optimize care, safety, and
satisfaction-includes preparing and cleaning rooms.
3. Assists with and performs patient care including collection
of patient information, accurate reading and documentation of vital
Round continually in the family waiting room to assess and provide
for the needs of family
4.Demonstrates the ability to work with all providers and nursing
staff by accurately receiving and implementing instructions and
5. Demonstrates clinical knowledge in all patient types and age
groups to meet patient care needs/outcomes within unit. Displays
cultural competency and ability to work diverse patient
6. Transport of patient and families to all areas in the
perioperative area, to and from the waiting room, and to other
units in the hospital.
7. Continually improve outcomes and experiences by addressing needs
patient needs in a proactive manner by completing hourly rounding
and other duties as assigned.
8. Assist with Pre-operative unit care and Post Anesthesia Care
Unit care as allowed by qualifications and training.
9. Role models the principles of a Just Culture and Organizational
10. Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.