Line Cook, Dishwasher, Bowling Attendant
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Bol in Vail has the following full and part time
- Line Cook
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other
cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation
requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables,
washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning
and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as
coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items
are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with
other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes
- Bowling Desk Attendant
** Employee Housing Available **
Keywords: Bol, Vail , Line Cook, Dishwasher, Bowling Attendant, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!