Fitness Front Desk
Company: Sonnenalp Resort of Vail
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Sonnenalp Golf Club is looking for a Part-Time Fitness
Attendant with the desired start date of June 14th, 2021
Wage $15.00/hour, Commission on retail
Typical Schedule: Must be able to work Sundays 1:30pm until
8:00pm, other times as needed but more flexible
Primary Purpose of Position
Ensure efficient operation and delivery of exceptional member
service and information to the members/guests and staff for all
club programs, services and activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the first point of contact to greet members and
guests, schedule members and guests for club services (both in
person and on phone) and perform related tasks ensuring high level
of customer service and process efficiency.
- Authorizes entry into the club through club I.D and account
verification or guest pass issuance or usage. Denies access to
members with deleted or delinquent accounts.
- Promotes club services and activities responding to members and
guest inquiries and/or directs to appropriate sources for
- Schedule and record members and guests reservations utilizing
automated scheduling and tracking system. (i.e. tennis, group
fitness, childcare and swimming)
- Perform general receptionist duties including answering
incoming calls, responding to inquiries, taking messages or
forwarding calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Completes training program which includes
participation/experience in various club services and operations
and completion of computer based training module covering
company-wide informational topics such as company mission and
philosophies and key company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for point-of-sale transactions as applicable.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all club operations and services
as well as current club programming and activities.
- Monitor surrounding area, desk and retail for cleanliness and
- Adhere to all club operational policies and procedures
including opening and closing the facility, safety/emergency rules
and procedures and related policies and procedures.
- Responsible for accurately opening/closing POS terminal, drawer
balancing, ringing in sales transactions and complying with Company
cash handling procedures.
- Cross-trains in other operational areas within the club to
provide backup coverage as needed.
- Helps with laundry, folding, restocking and actively processes
dirty and clean towels.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience in the fitness, spa and hotel or
hospitality industry preferred.
- Adult and Child CPR/First Aid certified preferred
- Ability to focus attention on members needs while remaining
calm and courteous
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up
- Ability to focus on details
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all member and guest
information and pertinent Club and Hotel data
- Ability to work well under pressure of coordinating request at
any given time
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and coworkers
as part of a team
Essential Physical Requirements
- Ability to stand and walk for duration of shift, often walking
- Ability to clean and sanitize areas, lift heavy objects, and to
work with chemicals related to pool & fitness operations
- Able to perform various activities such as constant standing,
walking, frequent bending, reaching, kneeling, and squatting
- Resort Discounts
- Holiday Pay & Sick Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Meal
- Golf and Fitness Privileges
This job description is intended to convey information essential
to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended
to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties,
responsibilities or working conditions associated with the
position. Management may assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
Keywords: Sonnenalp Resort of Vail, Vail , Fitness Front Desk, Other , Edwards, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!