Front Desk Operations Supervisor
Company: Hyatt Residence Club
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Supervise the Guest Services staff to ensure excellent owner/guest
service. Respond to any questions from owner/guests, and follow up
with them to ensure their requests have been met to their
satisfaction. Take and confirm reservations and cancellations.
Supply owner/guests with information regarding property amenities,
services, room features, and local areas of interest and
activities. Respond to owner/guest requests for special
arrangements or services (e.g., spa services, transportation,
religious services, babysitting, financial services, business
center services, interpretation services, reservations, dry
cleaning, entertainment/sporting events, shopping) by making
arrangements or identifying appropriate providers. Contact
appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve
Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, motivating
and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of
contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
culture. We are committed to providing associates with affordable
health and life benefits plans including but not limited to:
- Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team
to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents,
injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety
training and certifications; ensure personal appearance is clean
and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary
information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests'
service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests
with genuine appreciation.
- Speak using clear and professional language; prepare and review
written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones
using appropriate etiquette.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Enter and locate information using computers/POS systems.
Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Medical (FSA available)
- Paid Time Off
- Marriott Hotel Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Retirement Saving
- Life Insurance & Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program / Smoking Cessation Program **
Benefits for Part time, seasonal or temp positions may vary. Please
connect with your recruiter for additional details.
Keywords: Hyatt Residence Club, Vail , Front Desk Operations Supervisor, Other , Avon, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!