Director of Nursing
Company: Augustana Care Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Come work at a progressive, well-established, 5-star senior care
community in scenic Eagle, CO, and lead our clinical team! As the
RN, Director of Nursing at Castle Peak, you will primarily be in
charge of processes, compliance, mentoring others, and
collaboratively working with RN Managers and care staff in a 44-bed
TCU, LTC, & Memory Care setting and 20-bed in Assisted Living
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience
working in a Skilled Nursing Facility and use innovative methods to
create and implement processes that are used among all nursing
staff members. Using collaborative methods your overall leadership
to manage the nursing department will help us provide the best care
possible to our residents. Safety is our number one priority. Staff
are provided with personal protective equipment.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Salary: $75k to
95k per year DOE
Director of Nursing (DON) responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, direct, and supervise our entire nursing
department in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines
- Ensure our residents' physical, intellectual, emotional, and
social well-being needs are met.
- Promote and demonstrate excellence within our
- Develop methods for coordination of all resident services to
ensure the continuity of person-centered care.
- Meet expectations for participation in reimbursement programs
in effort to maintain our reputation for quality of care.
- Lead change efforts and promote innovations in resident
- Maintain the highest standard for providing resident care
through exceptional hiring, training, and mentoring programs.
Director of Nursing (DON) skills and requirements:
- Previous Director of Nursing (DON) experience preferred.
- 3 years of SNF experience strongly preferred.
- Must have a current CO Registered Nurse license and be in good
- Leadership expertise, demonstrated clinical and assessment
- Strong team-building and communication skills are required,
along with excellent professional and supportive supervisory
- Strong knowledge of state and federal long term care
regulations. Experience implementing, monitoring and auditing
systems to meet regulatory requirements and Cassia standards of
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Our employees at Castle Peak love the work/life balance,
breathtaking mountain views, and connecting with our amazing
residents. We take pride in our hardworking employees and make sure
they feel appreciated and welcomed every day they come to work. We
are passionate about what we do and invite you to join our team
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents
by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity,
Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and
Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of
those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is
a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined
experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents
to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride
in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to
Keywords: Augustana Care Corporation, Vail , Director of Nursing, Other , Eagle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!