Company: Sun & Ski
Posted on: June 8, 2021
About the Position
Since 1980, Sun & Ski Sports has been an inspiring adventure. We
are a specialty outdoor retailer inspiring you to let adventure
into your life confidently through exceptional customer service,
first-hand expertise, and competitively priced brands ready to
perform for any journey to be where you live and play! Our
trademark experience has placed us at the top of specialty outdoor
retailers in America. Sun & Ski Sports has grown to include 30
stores in 14 states across the country, yet still manages to
provide that small store feels with big store competitive pricing.
We specialize in equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories to
enhance our customer's active lifestyles and year-round activities
including ski, snowboard, bike, run, swim, and more.
- Provide the highest quality bike service and in a timely
- Maintain department visual presentation that is consistent with
company standards and creates an inspiring shopping
- Identify problems and opportunities and present viable
- Attend Bike Clinics in store and out of store to help enhance
- Promote Sun & Ski within local cycling community
- Assist with various Bike/Cycling Events.
- Loss Prevention minimize inventory loss (internal, external and
paper) and maintain accurate cash control
- Note: Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business
- 1+ years retail and or Bike Shop experience
- Talent in networking
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills for
establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with
Vendors, Buyers, Store Team and Upper Management.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Outdoor Enthusiast: Passion for cycling activities, as well as,
ski/snowboard, water sports, surf/swim, skate/skateboard and
Keywords: Sun & Ski, Vail , Bike Sales, Other , Avon, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!