Location: Steamboat Springs
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners
and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams.
Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in
North America thanks to the people who give us their best every
day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial,
and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide
peace of mind. We're the vacation heroes-giving guests a spotless
first impression and setting the tone for an unforgettable
experience. With us, you're more than just a housekeeper, you're a
keeper of the house.
What we're looking for
The Houseperson serves as a supporting role to the housekeeping
team. The Houseperson will aid Housekeeper(s) by preparing units
for cleaning upon guest departure, in the most efficient and
effective manner possible, while maintaining the company's expected
high quality standards. He/She will be responsible for linen duties
of the site, as well as the organization, maintenance and
cleanliness of department storage areas.
This is a part-time to full-time, year round position.
What you'll do
- Responsible for constant cleanliness by providing housekeeping
throughout the resort and ensuring a clean environment for guests:
Assist housekeeping team with upkeep of supplies, deliver linen,
paper products and unit amenities, strip and make bed(s), assist
with cleaning as needed.
- Remove trash from units and floors. Coordinate and create linen
and amenities bags. Receive, sort, fold, and collect soiled linen.
Organize, clean, and maintain stock levels of department storage
areas according to company's cleanliness and safety standards.
Deliver requested item(s) to guest units (irons, coffee, paper
products, kitchen utensils, etc.).
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond
appropriately to guest and associate inquiries and concerns to
ensure total guest satisfaction. Promote team work and quality
service through daily communications and coordination with other
- Performs other duties as needed.
Skills you'll need
- Detail oriented with organizational skills
- Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short
correspondence and memos
- Ability to give high priority to customer service
- Ability to receive, sort, and fold laundry.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive
attitude towards all guests and staff
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with
others as needed
- Six months related housekeeping or building maintenance
experience Reliable transportation
- Weekend availability
- Housekeeping experience, although we can teach you the Vacasa
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, stoop,
squat, kneel and lift over 20 pounds
- Comfortable working with computers and the Internet
What you'll get:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a
diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against
applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes
protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work
environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of
alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the
successful completion of a background check.
Keywords: Vacasa, Vail , Houseperson, Other , Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!