Laundry Assistant - The Lodge at Vail - Year Round
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Hospitality Operation Team is responsible for supporting and
delivering high impact resort work, while learning and growing
within our recognized, hospitality team.
Duties could include, but are not limited to:
- Stocking rooms with linens, soap bottles, paper goods and other
- Walking floors to keep tidy common areas
- Partnering with housekeeping to strip rooms, take out trash and
help with cleaning on peak departure days
- Keeping inventory across the property full
- Support environmental and recycling programs
- Front office and call center duties as assigned
- Additional duties as needed, based on your unique property
WHAT TO EXPECT:
No two days will be the same as you give friendly support and
insightful advice to guests from across the country and around the
world. You will gain valuable skills by supporting multiple
departments and grow as a leader within our development-focused
culture. Those who work alongside you are knowledgeable teammates
and leaders eager to learn more and share both their skills and the
exceptional experiences working at Keystone can offer.
SAFETY & PEACE OF MIND:
- All employees will begin their work experience by participating
in comprehensive safety training.
- Face coverings, physical distancing, daily health screenings
and temperature checks will be mandatory.
- More details on our policies can be found here.
- Must be 18 years old
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must be able to be on your feet all day long
- Must be able to be at work as early as 7:45am or as late as
6:30pm - shifts are available!
- Must be able to bend over and kneel repeatedly
The budgeted range starts at 14.00-18.00. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time
Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees
are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging
to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while
infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 298587
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Laundry Assistant - The Lodge at Vail - Year Round, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!