Concierge - The Lodge at Vail - Year Round 11 Month
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsible for total guest satisfaction. Answers questions,
gives directions and makes detailed reservations or recommendations
for dining, entertainment attractions, events, airlines, car
rental, etc. Maintains up-to-date listings of restaurants,
activities, airline schedules, area maps, etc. Must be fully
acquainted with local points of interests. Build relationships with
internal and external stakeholders. Able to complete front desk
- Accurately assist guests with all requests in a timley manner.
Provide exceptional guest service.
- Complete daily checklist duties. Adhere to and enforce all
- Ensure proper billing including and not limited to Colorado
Mountain Express and shipping charges.
- Facilitate delivery and shipping of mail and packages for
guests and owners.
- Produce daily check-in newsletter and update picture frame and
any other correspondence with pertinate information. Facilitate
pre-arrival communication with guests and develop itineraries.
- Assist the front desk, valet and bell staff when
- Solve all guest issues in a effective and efficient
- Maintain up to date knowledge of local resturants, events and
activities. Use computer programs to record detailed itineraries
and guest information.
- Effectively communitcate detailed information to guests and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
The budgeted range starts at $16.00 - $17.50. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time
Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees
are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging
to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while
infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 305792
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Concierge - The Lodge at Vail - Year Round 11 Month, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!