Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Assistant duties for the Fleet Maintenance Department with
developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through
job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.
Completes work with a limited degree of supervision. Supports Fleet
Maintenance Senior Manager and Sr. Director Resort Operations.
- Oversee all administrative functions of the Fleet Maintenance
- Ensure timely registration of all vehicles.
- Manage fuel inventories and the systems / processes associated
with fuel management.
- Assist with department purchasing, procurement and inventory
- Assist with development and maintenance of the Fleet Work Order
- Effective communication with all Fleet personnel, inter-related
business partners and the Resort Operations teams.
- Assist in the tracking of fleet vehicles for cost analysis,
longevity and fleet rotation.
- Create and establish a strong working relationship with
procurement and all vendors associated with Fleet Operations.
- Other duties as assigned
The budgeted range starts at $26.40 - $33.10. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time
Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees
are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging
to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while
infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 314667
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Administrative Specialist, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!